Assembly Written Question 11291/17-22

Question: To ask the Minister for the Economy whether there is a dedicated telephone number or email address for elected representatives to assist constituents with Covid Business Support Scheme problems.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Me
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square